Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year Day 2012!!!

So, here we are. Leap Year Day 2012!! An entire, extra day to do whatever you wish to. How will you spend it? Next one is in 2016; where do you think you'll be then? Weird to think about, isn't it?

I remember Leap Year Day 2008.... well actually, no, I don't. BUT I do know I was in my first year of college at Grand Valley State University, probably trucking across campus from class to class amidst the lake-effect snow that I so dearly dreaded everyday. But you know what? I made it through!! I graduated, and now four years later, I'm proud to say I have a Bachelor's degree in Professional Writing! Crazy how life happens so fast, isn't it?! So to think that so much can change in four short years... who knows where I'll be come Leap Year Day 2016!! 

Happy Leap Year Day, everyone! 

X0.Brittney & Caboom-Sass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment