Thursday, March 8, 2012

Second post of the day;

just a few quick things to say!

1. Of the first 100 freebies, 67 remain.
2. P.O.P. = Pocketful Of Positivity. GET YOURS! It's free and personalized! Email me.
3. New picture to share w/ friends is below. PLEASE SHARE IT, and help me spread the word(s)!


My vision for Caboom-Sass right now is to make it bigger-- huge, even; and absolutely create more usable products. I need it to be a bit more known before I move forward in that way, though! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. So right now, these free P.O.P.s are available in the form of:

1. Magnets [fridge; locker; reminder board; white board; anything magnets can stick to!]
2. Doorknob decorations [bedroom door; bathroom door; office door; great as a gift for teachers!]
3. Carry-Along motivation [purse; pocket; wallet; car; makeup bag]
4. Stickers [glittery, wonderful stickers of various sizes for stick-anywhere motivation!]
5. Rearview mirror decorations; air-freshener [*& refill pocket] optional
6. Bookmarks [for people like me who still enjoy reading actual books despite technology]
7. Mouse Pad motivation 


So, those are the seven current, FREE P.O.P. options!

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR FREE P.O.P and you know someone who could benefit from one, therefore, you'd like to surprise-order one for him/her, YOU CAN FOR FREE, and this will count towards the First 100 freebies! They make for a great, heartfelt gift, and I recommend doing this! :)

That is all I've got for today. PLEASE help spread the word so we can get the ball rolling on new, better ventures [and by ventures I mean products] asap! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

X0.Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment